Taking good care of your carpet is just one of the steps necessary to improve the appearance and health of your home. Homeowners are often under the assumption that their carpets and area rugs are clean simply because they look clean. Even carpets that look spotless may have collected deep down dust, soil and dirt below the carpet fibers. To increase the lifespan and beauty of your carpets contact Direct Carpet Cleaning to have your carpets professionally cleaned. Investing in a professional deep clean, not only extends the life and appearance of your flooring, it minimizes the buildup of dirt, dust mites and allergens you could potentially encounter within your home. Direct Carpet Cleaners recommends scheduling your deep carpet cleaning at least once a year.
Professional Las Vegas Carpet Cleaning Secrets
The professional carpet care technicians at Direct Carpet Cleaners want your carpets to look the best they possibly can 365 days of the year. The following carpet care secrets will not only keep your carpets looking fantastic; they will also extend the life of your carpets between your regular professional cleanings.
• Vacuum heavy traffic areas 2 to 3 times a week and the rest of your carpeting once a week. Up to 80% of carpet dirt is loose and can be removed by regular vacuuming. Vacuum with the pile to remove surface soils. Vacuum against the pile to remove embedded particles caught deep down in the carpet fibers.
• Add baking soda to the vacuum bag to fight odors.
• Occasionally rotate your furniture. This helps prevent wear and tear prematurely and soiling in regular traffic areas. And it’s a fantastic way to break spread wear patterns more evenly around your flooring.
• Use an indoor and outdoor door mat to reduce the amount of dirt and grime that enters your home. Approximately 80% of the dirt in your carpet is brought into the home on your shoes. Be sure to keep these mats regularly clean.
• Professionally clean your carpet and your furniture at the same time. A professional cleaning gets rid of everyday dirt and soil.
• One way to keep accidental spills from damaging your carpet is to keep food and drink confined to your kitchen areas.
Las Vegas Carpet Deodorizing & Odor Removal
Use a homemade carpet freshener to leave your carpet and area rugs smelling fresh and clean and to absorb odors. Desert Carpets Cleaners recommend the following recipes: Mix 1 small box of baking soda with a few drops of your favorite potpourri oil. Sprinkle on carpet; allow to rest for 10 to 20 minutes, and then vacuum. Or Mix 1 cup of baking soda, 1 cup of cornstarch, and 15 drops essential oil fragrance. Leave on carpet 10 to 20 minutes, and then vacuum. Store mixtures in an airtight container.
Call Direct Carpet Cleaners in Las Vegas, Henderson and Summerlin Nevada
Contact Direct Carpet Cleaning today and speak with a customer service professional to schedule an appointment for your deep carpet and upholstery cleaning. At Direct Carpet Cleaners, our technicians will customize a personal approach to your cleaning needs, not only do we make your flooring, furniture and draperies look attractive and clean we make them healthier to be around as well.