There is much debate concerning care of our carpets. Levels of proper maintenance, treatments and care vary from person to person. As does getting a professional carpet cleaning.
If you are one of the people who aren’t sure what your view point on professional carpet cleaning is, Direct Carpet Cleaners would like to relate the advantages and benefits to help you decide.
1. Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaning Equipment and & Commercial Grade Detergents. A professional from Direct Carpet Cleaners for instance, has the state of the art equipment and top of the line detergents. The equipment and detergents available for rent or purchase are not comparable to that for professional use. With the appropriate training and experience, each type of carpet is properly treated with specific use of equipment and proper cleaning detergents. In years passed, the quality detergents and equipment was once hard on carpet, leaving a bad taste in the mouth for many consumers, but with modern technological advances, carpets get a deep clean with no damage or soapy residue.
2. Carpet Cleaning is Physically Demanding. Cleaning carpets involves moving furniture and handling heavy equipment. Let the professionals handle it instead of breaking your back or causing additional pain to your worn out body.
3. Carpet Cleaning Improves Indoor Air Quality. Dust, dander, pollen and other contagions are being trapped in your carpet. With constant foot traffic, those contaminants are continuingly being flitted through the air. Having a professional perform a deep carpet cleaning can help reduce the debris floating around, thus improving the air quality. Where you might believe vacuuming is adequate for the job, the professionals possess equipment that removes pollutants deeply imbedded into the carpet fibers, where the everyday vacuum merely removes the surface layer.
4. Professional Carpet Cleaning Saves you Time. When you consider the preparation in do it yourself deep cleaning, you might be surprised the time involved. Removing the furniture, a thorough vacuuming (that doesn’t get up all the dirt and debris), constantly getting the carpet equipment prepped, dumped and refilled turns out to be an all day and exhausting affair. With professional’s skill, strategy and time efficient methodical steps, it takes a fraction of the time it takes the amateur to complete.
5. Carpet Cleaning Prevents Mildew and Mold. When you conduct the deep clean yourself using the carpet shampooer, you run the risk of not removing all the necessary moisture. Your carpets are susceptible to mildew and mold if left unchecked. Our skilled technicians at Direct Carpet Cleaners have the training to ensure there are no mildew or mold variables for an outbreak to occur, giving you peace of mind.
6. Carpet restoration. A professional cleaning uses the appropriate methods on your type of carpet to remove the dingy, stained, drab carpet and get it fresh and clean; leaving behind the original beauty of your carpet.
Direct Carpet Cleaners has the experts on hand to meticulously clean your carpets. With our eco friendly detergents, top quality equipment and tools, and extensive training; you will have nothing but clean carpets. Get your carpet cleaned 1-2 times a year to extend your carpets life and keep it youthful, clean, fresh and beautiful. Call us today to schedule your next appointment!